naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shinigami's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-02

ninja profile
hp:
Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:12 pm

Teishu puts his shirt back on, Oh shi I forgot to ask, Im not being mean I just whant to know...Why do you have ears like that? There very...um cute. (screams in his own head, YOUR AN IDIOT NOW SHES GONNA RUN OR SOMETHING NICE ONE!) he winces at the thought, ah never mind wasnt pryig I just like- (SHUT UP YOUR BURYING YOURSELF DEEPER!) *sigh* Shi Im sorry! Teishi quickly bows several times, You can ask me anything Ill answer it really go ahead...He pauses to see her reaction...small tears start to roll up in the corners of his eyes but the cold has left him no energy to hide it.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-11-30

ninja profile
hp:
Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:21 pm

Shi had gone into a trance, hearing only baffling words she turns to him and tilts her head. The only thing she understood was "sorry" "It's okay.." she answered softly unsure what she had answered to. However, her body began to have a mind of it's own. Her eye's were gray, her ears were perked up in alert. Every sense became sharper to her, and her body slowly shook.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:22 pm

Shi? are you ok? Ive never seen grey before what does that color mean?
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:29 pm

"It means nothing, dear." her voice was more silky, she purred slightly as she got out of the bed and headed out of the house. Her eyes searched around, her eyes seemed lifeless yet a glint of determination were in them. Her body slowly begins to change shape.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:36 pm

Shi I think my fever is spiking your...no this is real. Stares at her curiosly, Shi your scaring the Genjutsu user with the twisted imagination you can stop now good jo-..."Dear"? Shi doesnt say dear... Teishu looks upset, Ok who are you! is this genjutsu?!? Did you hurt Shi if you did I swear Ill kill you! A rage burns in his eyes now, they start to glow giving off a pale light as he stares at this "Shi"...answer me!
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:46 pm

'Shi' rolled her eyes as she turned around to face him, "Cool off, and for your information..she's sleeping...I am unable to hurt her, unless I want to get hurt." she informed him annoyed, as her body fully changes into a leopard/human she told Teishu. "....This human has grown fond of you....and I need not that....good bye." with that she disappeared into thin air and sprang towards the forest. Inside Leoparda, Shi laid with eyes closed drifted into a dreamless world.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:50 pm

Completely stunned Teishu grips his fist tightly and bounds after her as fast as his legs can take him. I dont think so! Come back here now! (Damnit Im sick I cant focus well right now, not a good day for a fight.) teishu follows as best he can.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:54 pm

.::The Jungle::.

[Both Leoparda and Teishu Exit leaving the house empty and lifeless]
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:06 am

stays there alone
Thinks:does scars how did he get them?
I flicker away
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:11 am

Teishu jumps down and begins looking for some clothes, "now if I were- Oh there they are takes a few clothes out of a closet (grabs a kimono) meh good enough..."
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:15 am

He turns and leaps away quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami's Place
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto genaraitions of tommorow :: role play :: homes-
Jump to: