naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shinigami's Place

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-11-30

ninja profile
hp:
Shinigami's Place Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinigami's Place Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
Shinigami's Place Left_bar_bleue30/30Shinigami's Place Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Shi walked into an abandon house far off from civilization and closer to a near forest. She liked the place, and decided to make it her home. Placing her small bag of clothes and other tools down she began to fix the place and make it like new.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-02

ninja profile
hp:
Shinigami's Place Left_bar_bleue100/100Shinigami's Place Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:25 pm

Teishu srares at the place she was at hiding in the trees too embarrased to go down there. He thought to himself how creepy it was thats he was even there and that he should leave...but he couldnt, he HAD to know about her eyes, but for now he would sit there...and think to himself.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:30 pm

Shi uncomfortable with the bandanna, she took if off revealing her white cat-like ears. They twitched as she sighed in relief, she seemed more confident and comfortable with her surroundings. She also change from her light blue kimono into her pink dress--which had a place for her tail to go through. Shinigami was know at peace, and smiling she headed out to find some materials in the woods.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:37 pm

He gasped at the sight of her "ears". He remained quiet as his traing told him to. He looked away as she changed and watched her leave into the forest. He sat there now on a branch and leaned against the tree. He looked up into the sky. Thats interesting...now I have to know her better he said to himself quietly as he pondered up there. He smiled and began to fall asleep having had a long day he drifted off...
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 pm

Shi had been searching for wood, leaves and other useful stuff that would help her get through living where she chose to live in. After searching and finding what she needed she came back with back and hands full, a vine-like rope was tied around her waist as she dragged a fair tree behind. She huffed heavily as she pulled the tree along with her. After arriving at her new home she collapsed on the hard floor, she yelped silently. Her eyes were half way closed, but stubborn she stood up and began to work on her new bed. She began to sulp out a bed off of the tree she had dragged and sat there scraping the old wood. The kunoichi hadn't noticed untill now that a familar scent roamed around yet she ignored it, as long as it wasn't any threat to her she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:51 pm

Teishi shook himself awake, all the traing he had screams be alert. He sits up and begins to watch as she makes a bed...She's strong, he says surprised. i wish I could help... sigh i guess i will have to wait. He began to stare at the ears again...thats right! Those ears..He entranced himself with them now, studying them.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:59 pm

Shi stared at the tree, in a silly way her ears twitched and moved to the sides as she began to deepen the hole she had made in the middle. She was not good at sculpting but knew what she wanted. After some time, she had achieved her goal. A grin crossed her lips as she stared at the tree trunk with basically a hole in it, in the shape of an oval. She ran up to the huge palm-like tress and placed it over the hole--making it soft and a bit comfy. Then she went over to where she had found some old yet unused blankets and covered the leaves with it. She smiled, pleased by her work and went to get her favorite blanky. She finally jumped into her new bed and rolled herself into a small ball, covered with her favorite blanky.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:02 pm

Teishu smiled at the site of her in the bed and turned, he jumped away now in the direction of home..with much to think about.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:09 pm

After some moments Shi was fast asleep, and began to have the same dreams she has every time she closed her eyes and drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:17 pm

Teishu focused his mind and used his jutsu to send am illusionary whisper through the forest Goodnight Shinigami. He wasnt sure if she heard it but it made him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:22 pm

Shi's ears perked up, and her eyes fluttered open. "Teishu-sama?" she mumbled confused, rubbing her eyes as she looked around the room. She looked puzzled, she knew she had heard HIS voice but he wasn't here....."....hm...." shrugging she laid back and whispered to herself. "Nighty night Teishu-sama.." smiling she drifted to sleep, and began to have a nice and normal dream.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:05 am

I walk around as I see house
I wonder who lives here
Iver to the door on knock on it softly
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:36 am

Jumps down from a tree, oh hi Ikasu. Shi isnt here right now she went out for something. *stares into space* Well anyway I have to go now, he turns and darts off.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:37 am

Thinks:I never really thought that this would be her house
I stay as I jump on a tree branch
falls asleep on the branchs
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:39 am

Jumps onto the branch above and looks down. Hi Ikasu...whats so great about "snow"?
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:51 am

ummmmmm...wel
I think for a minute
well you acctually the thing thats great about snow is Idk its just alot of fun
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:55 am

How is frozen participate from clouds fun? He looks at you completely confused...
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:24 pm

I dont know it just is
I have my eyes closed
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:31 pm

...that didnt make sense...well then whats it look like?
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:37 pm

Its white
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:42 pm

Your a big help...why does Shi like it it sounds boring....(white frozen water granules from the sky)
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:43 pm

When you see it you will know
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:44 pm

...Then when can we go see it?
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:47 pm

umm where
Thinks:I know just the place
follow me
I jump off the branch as I start walking away
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:52 pm

Alright *follows*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinigami's Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinigami's Place   Shinigami's Place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinigami's Place
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto genaraitions of tommorow :: role play :: homes-
Jump to: