naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Empty
PostSubject: Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now   Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 10:09 pm

*konan walks down a dark path as tears roll down her face as she thinks about how she has distroyed two people that were dear to her*
"she thinks out loud to herself*
I have distroyed my son's mind and broke sesshomaru's heart and pein has lost all trust in me.
*tears begain to stream down her face as she thought how she has broken so many as she continues to think to herself out loud*
koto's mentalty is gone, sesshomaru is haustle to me even though he said he would always be my friend and love me no matter what but he lyed to me.
I hate this!!
I wish I could just die.
mabe I'm not ment for love just like being a mother is not ment for me eather.
who would save me anyway.
I betray the trust of two people and have forever lost my son.
*she looks up to the sky as it starts to get dark and she notices its cresent moon shinning in the sky and her heart shatters into a million peices as she closes her eyes tightly as tears pour down her face*
maybe its best if I just let everything go and forget forever and to let go of everyone! I don't deserve to live!
I can't with this brokeness I feel in my heart!!!
*she pulls a seet of paper and transforms it into a kunai and stops by a big hollow old dead slumped tree as she stairs at the cresen moon. she raises her hand with kunai in her hand*
I'm sorry everyone!
*she thrust the kunai into her adamin as a few tears streamed down her face as she slumped to the ground slowly bleed to death*
maybe this time I'm making the right desicion by diying. no one needs me its its better this way.

ooc: this about the other naruto RPG site. it made me blue about it!! I know weried but ohh well.

Last edited by Saiyo Ishida on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh
chunin
chunin
jeremyjh

Number of posts : 406

ninja profile
hp:
Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Left_bar_bleue125/125Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
chakra:
Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Left_bar_bleue40/40Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now   Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:34 pm

i grade this 4/5 nice job kony-chan
Back to top Go down
Blaze
acadamey student
acadamey student
Blaze

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-22

ninja profile
hp:
Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Left_bar_bleue150/150Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
chakra:
Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Left_bar_bleue40/40Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now   Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:09 pm

nice but it's kinda hard to read make paragraphs it make's it easier to read and it looks bigger Wink
Back to top Go down
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now   Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:52 pm

I know how to make paragraphs, I was being lazzy at the time. teehee!!! lol
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh
chunin
chunin
jeremyjh

ninja profile
hp:
Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Left_bar_bleue125/125Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Empty_bar_bleue  (125/125)
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now   Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:50 pm

4.5/5 sexy
Back to top Go down
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now   Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:05 pm

thanks! lmao ^^
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh
chunin
chunin
jeremyjh

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now   Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:18 am

.5/5=sucks like hell
3.5/5=its ok
4/5=fucking awsome
5/5=the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now   Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't get mad me just feeling alittle blure rate now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto genaraitions of tommorow :: genaral :: storys-
Jump to: