naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going to the guys strip club for men with friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Empty
PostSubject: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:14 pm

*I walk in the strip club for men woundering why I'm here in the first place* "I think wtf am I doing here any how"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

Number of posts : 149

ninja profile
hp:
Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Left_bar_bleue10000/1000Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/1000)
chakra:
Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Left_bar_bleue9000/9000Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/9000)

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:16 pm

Tobi walked up
Back to top Go down
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:18 pm

*I look at him* umm yes can I help you??? "I think I hope he don't think I'm a striper"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

ninja profile
hp:
Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Left_bar_bleue10000/1000Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/1000)
chakra:
Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Left_bar_bleue9000/9000Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/9000)

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:19 pm

"nothing." As tobi just sat down With his mask on
Back to top Go down
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:22 pm

*I sigh a sigh of releaf* alright *I sit down next to him* so tell me why do guys like going to these places anyway. why not get laid in stead
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:23 pm

"no one comes here." "hey aleast we get free wine." i got some wine
Back to top Go down
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:25 pm

*I laugh* ohh ok and you can have free wine. AWESOME!!! but are you sure it isnt partly cause of the girls the guys come here.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:26 pm

"you never know someoen might." Tobi said
Back to top Go down
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:29 pm

*I smile* omg now you got me wanting wine cause I only came here on a dare. T,T
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:30 pm

Tobi poured her wine "here you go."
Back to top Go down
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:33 pm

*I smile to him* thanks and ohh I didn't get your name. my name is saiyo
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:34 pm

"Tobi....." Madara just said that casue he doesnt what anyone to know his real name for now
Back to top Go down
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:36 pm

*I smile* nice to meet you tobi. you come here offten???
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:39 pm

"yes."
Back to top Go down
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:44 pm

*I giggle* you eather enjoy the wine the most or the women but I would say the wine. from what you said earlyer *I keep my eyes away from the naked girls dancing*
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:45 pm

"The wine." Tobi took off the mask alittle and drink 2 full bottles of wine.
Back to top Go down
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:50 pm

*I giggle* I can see that *I drink my glass of wine* I thought this was going to be a werid exsprances but its not that bad. but still myfriends are pain in my ass
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Admin
Sasuke

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:51 pm

"GRrr..." "yeah freinds are."
Back to top Go down
Saiyo Ishida
chunin
chunin
Saiyo Ishida

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:54 pm

*I laugh* I have to get them back and thier going to regret it for making me go to a guys strip club. ohh sorry I was thinking of something out loud kind of
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Left_bar_bleue100/100Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Left_bar_bleue30/30Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:33 am

I walk in quetly
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Left_bar_bleue100/100Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Left_bar_bleue30/30Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:53 am

I go off to get wine
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:19 am

after I get my wine I walk into a corner and start drinking my wine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to the guys strip club for men with friends   Going to the guys strip club for men with friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to the guys strip club for men with friends
Page 1 of 1