naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.::December Chaos::.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-11-30

ninja profile
hp:
.::December Chaos::. Left_bar_bleue100/100.::December Chaos::. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
.::December Chaos::. Left_bar_bleue30/30.::December Chaos::. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

.::December Chaos::. Empty
PostSubject: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:09 pm

Note: Shi's demon is basically a leopard, her demon like any demon (I think if not eh, do't care very bored) there's a season for mating. This December is that season for Shi's unimaginable month, for she will go into a fearsome heat and no one in this world will be able to stop others from getting her untill the month is over or she's caught or she's encaged....but usuallu it's very temporary. Her chakra increases greatly along with her, leoparda and the state she will undergo.

IC: The holidays are here, and Shi is excited as words of a fat man with presents is coming. How she looks forward for Christmas. Nothing will go wrong ashe thinks, but how wrong she is for in seconds she blacks out and Leoparda/Shi is seen. Her one eye is blue while the other is Shi's normal lavender violet eyes. She can feel her heart beat fasten, her skin burn and her insides turning. "W-What is this feeling....?" "A sign of chaos and mating..." a whispered answered her back with disgust. With that Shi is no longer herself yet she hasn't gone anywhere but her sense have gone wacko and all she wants is to cease the pain and lust from bothering her with that she rans off to Demon Island, leaving behind her feet prints on the cold snow.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
.::December Chaos::. Left_bar_bleue100/100.::December Chaos::. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
.::December Chaos::. Left_bar_bleue30/30.::December Chaos::. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:00 am

flickers in and sees the blueprint
dammit
flickers away
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:44 am

After some time she finally arrives at her destination, her eyes are pupiless and her skin pale as snow, hair white and ears patched with black -like spots. The demon girl lets out like a small moan and groans-like are heard from far with a flick of her tail she springs forward, heading towards the forest of Demon Island. It was snowing, trees white with frozen water and the sky had a strange silver color, almost as if were the ocean frozen.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-02

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:44 am

Teishu bends down to look at a track in the snow, "I think this is Shi's,*sigh* I wish I was a better tracker." He says under his breath as he leaps off folowing the trail.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:17 am

I see Shi as I follow her quietly
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:14 pm

Whistles are heard from near, her ears perked up interested from where the whistles emitted. The smell of male demons was close by, her sense began to craze as the scent was unresisting-- like honey with bees. Shi let out a long purr as she walks toward where the scent took her, eyes watched as she made her way through a snowy path-- she knew female demons were near as moans and growls of fighting demon girls were heard far yet near. Her tail slithered in the air, her skin tensed and twitched as her lust increased. In return Shi began to let out her own scent to warn others of her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:37 pm

I freeze hanging of a branch
That must be her demon
Ikasu whisperes to himself
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:47 pm

Shi made her way smoothly through the clearing of a lake, "Come out, come out where ever you are.." she chanted her silky voice echoing through the frozen lake. As she stood there it began to snow more, the sky was covered by gray skies and a storm began to form. From out of some bushes, four different kinds of demons re-appeared, their eyes were burning red with lust-- their scent heavy and sweet. Shi purred long and loud, her eyes were glaze and her skin burning hot.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:58 pm

I stay on the branch as I look at the four demons and flicker just beside Shi
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-02

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:55 pm

Teishu is hopelessly lost somewhere now, "Damnit! Where am I? Where did Shi get too now?, teishu was wandering in circles clutching two small boxes with colorful wrapings.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:58 pm

Shi tenses, "What are you doing here?" her silky voice asks him, her eyes are hypnotizing as she glares at Ikasu with daggers. Unknown to her, once she had turned the demons began to head towards her with wide smirks.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:23 am

I look at one of the demons as I trow a kunai at him with 2x flicker speed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::December Chaos::.   .::December Chaos::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::December Chaos::.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto genaraitions of tommorow :: role play :: demon island-
Jump to: