naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now I'm looking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
Now I'm looking Left_bar_bleue100/100Now I'm looking Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
Now I'm looking Left_bar_bleue30/30Now I'm looking Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Now I'm looking Empty
PostSubject: Now I'm looking   Now I'm looking Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Midnight walked into the pet shop. The door made a ding when he opened it. He stepped inside was was met with a blast of smells. "Ew." Lucia commented. "Oh shush, this is a pet shop after all." Lucia wandered off to go see the various pets. Midnight walked over to the dogs area. Many of them were barking and a few would try to hide by backing up and pushing their tails under them. "Aww, it's okay, little guys." Midnight said. Lucia heard Midnight say something and hovered over. "I don't get what's so cute about them. I mean I would've slaughtered all of them if I were you." "Well, you're not me now are you?" Lucia sighed. "I think you should trap the owner in a genjutsu so you can get a pet for free." Lucia said with a smile. "Hmm, I hadn't thought about that." Midnight looked to where the pet shop owner was while doing a few seals. "Hey Pet shop guy!" Midnight yelled. The owner looked up at at him and stared in shock. "Hell viewing Technique!" Midnight hollered. "Heh, that was pretty fun, I don't get why I don't listen to you more often Lucia." Midnight picked up one of the puppies hiding in the corner and placed it under an infite happy genjutsu. The puppy had a blank look in its eyes and did whatever it was told. "That's a good boy." Midnight said. Midnight placed a collar and leash on the puppy and set him down. "Let's go." Midnight started towards the door. All of the sudden the owner screamed. "Hehe, I love that genjutsu." With that Midnight left the store with his new puppy.
Back to top Go down

Now I'm looking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto genaraitions of tommorow :: role play :: pet shoping-
Jump to: