naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.::The Jungle::.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-11-30

ninja profile
hp:
.::The Jungle::. Left_bar_bleue100/100.::The Jungle::. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
.::The Jungle::. Left_bar_bleue30/30.::The Jungle::. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

.::The Jungle::. Empty
PostSubject: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:52 pm

Leoparda sprang through some bushes, roaring and smirked. Finally, she was free, no more waiting. With a victorious grin she scurry through the jungle. Her nose was able to pick up the scent of a lake, yet she needed something less tropical but for the moment this was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-02

ninja profile
hp:
.::The Jungle::. Left_bar_bleue100/100.::The Jungle::. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:53 pm

*shouts from behind* get back here!
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:56 pm

"Ugh....why are you following....?" she asked irritated, as she continue walking her eyes were formed into slits while her tail sway annoyingly.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:00 pm

You know Damnwell why! walks up along side her, tears stroll down his face, Shi is the ONLY person who as ever shown me any attention, shes different like me and I...He hesitates at the next thought...just give her back...she's my friend...
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Leoparda stiffs a growl inside her throat, ".....What do I get in return? I get dragged in that cage of her! I am never going back....I never asked to be seal inside her....I deserve my freedom...." she said through gritted teeth as she quicken her pace. "Besides...what would she think of you...if she wasn't different....but identical like all the others....she'd hate you....I'm the reason why she accepts you. Because you are her comfort...without me, Shi would of never accepted you." she said coldly, her blue eyes stared daggers at him and she swiftly leaped onto one of the branch near by. Once she landed on one of them, she felt her chest ache "Now...what?" she hissed in pain, she could tell Shi wasn't pleased by what she had done but the dunny part about this was Shi was asleep deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:14 pm

Teishu stopped and looked away, your right, I was so happy when I found out about her ears...she would hate me...Fine! Tell you what, Ill fight for her...even if she would hate me, thats HER choice not YOURS! Shes the only person ive never hidden my eyes too, even before I knew about her...you. Lets settle this, Ill fight you for her freedom you win and...well if I lose yuo can do what you want cant you? I wont be able to stop you...but if I win you give her back! (Im used to people hating me that doesnt scare me what does is losing Shi...)
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Leoparda looked over at Teishu, "Why do you fear loosing this human....there are millions out there same as you and you choose to fight over her?" she asks puzzled but sighing she leaps out off the tree branch. "Listen human...I will not waste my time fighting for freedom....I have things to settle..." she sighed, massaging her forehead. "But if you wish to battle then I can't reject but accept the challenge..." Leopard muttered annoyed, her tail flickered with anger. Taking her fighting stance she said flattly "Go....".
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:28 pm

Teishu entered his usual trance as he said softly "I already have". He disappears from her sight his voice ringing all around...you looked in my eyes back at Shi's...thats when this began. Genjutsu attacks the mind with one's own chakra, three balls of fire explode out of the ground and scream toward you, So in a way Shi is fighting you too...he reappers in front of you as the fire roars past him at you.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:36 pm

"She might be fighting me..but in the end she also get's hurt..twice as badly." she frowns, her eyes widen as he reappeared before her which in turn made her block the attack with both of her fists crossed before her, her hands were now surrounded by huge amount of water. She leaped backwards a few eight feet away from him. "......" her ears twitched, as she sensed Shi actually fighting to take over her body. "Not gonna work.." she hissed at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:44 pm

Your a seperate mind...shes unconcious, you feel it she wont your not very smart are you? burns start to appear on her hands anyways scalding the flesh, the forest around them becomes a forrest of flames as Teishu walks closer "you cant actually hurt me can you Shi?' He smiles. Your a torn mind, thats in my favor toni-*coughs up a little blood* Shi cant you see Im sick? Hacks forth more blood. You wouldnt hurt me...would you? Will Shi let you? *starts laughing*
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Leoparda growls, "H-he's not...this is all an illusion!" she roared, however, this woke up Shi. Tears began to ran down Leoparda's face, but they weren't normal tears they were silver. Leoparda grabbed on to her chest as it began to beat slower. She kneeled on the ground, focusing on her chakra she sent out a massive amount of chakra. Releasing a Kai jutsu. Her tail flickered uncontrollably as she tried to fight over Shi's soul.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Teishu walks right up to her and bends down in her face, his eyes still glowing softly with an unblinking stare, Shi? he wispered softly as all the fire around them died out.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Leoparda leaped high back, her eyes bored into his, with hatred yet sadness and confusion. "No..Shi...." she begged silently her skin began to change, this alarmed her. Shi was winning over the body, "If this is how it will be then..." bitting her thumb she wrote something on her arms, once written by her own blood, it sunk into her skin and she quickly faded into Shi. She was covered up by her lnog hair only, her tail was curled up around her and ears flatten on her head. The girl tremble, she felt weak yet calm. "T-Teishu..." she mumbled his name as she looked up, eyes were smokey.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Teishu runs over and covers her with his long hooded shirt. Im right here Shi don't worry Ill take you home (Thinks about the abandoned wood house with a hole in roof located in the middle of nowhere)...Uh maybe my place would be safer...He carries her back to his house, with great effort given his condition. (Sick bruised and no chakra, plus hes not too strong to start with...)

Ooc: Yay to the appartment!
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:15 pm

OOC: LOL
IC: Shi lays there limp, eyes half closed.
[Exit Thread]
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:35 am

I flicker in at a waterfall
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:32 am

I take off my shirt as I start walking across the water to te waterfall as I get to the waterwall I start to climb it up I'm not walking because its to sllipery
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:23 am

I put my foot on one of the rocks as it breakes nearly falling off my leg is dangling I see a another rock beside my right foot as I put it there I resume climbing
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:51 pm

I get to the top of the waterfall I hold on then 3 minutes later I release my grip as I fall down into the water below
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::The Jungle::.   .::The Jungle::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::The Jungle::.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto genaraitions of tommorow :: role play :: forest-
Jump to: