naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

.::Stormy Night::.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2008-11-30

ninja profile
hp:
.::Stormy Night::. Left_bar_bleue100/100.::Stormy Night::. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
.::Stormy Night::. Left_bar_bleue30/30.::Stormy Night::. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

.::Stormy Night::. Empty
PostSubject: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:19 am

.::Stormy Night::. Lighthouse

It was night time, Shi had wander around 'till getting lost, her senses seemed to trick her for the smell of her home was coming from different directions. She frowned, not happy for the situation she was in. Thunder was heard far off, which sent shivers down her spine-- she was never fond of thunders yet loved to watch the skies light up with lightning. Her eyes glimmered as before her a strange big building was emitting light from the top. Curious, she headed towards the place-- she thought maybe she could get help there. Shi quivered as cold rain began to fall hard on her, her nose wrinkle and her ears twitched as the rain fell from the gloomy sky. She was closed to the entrance of the building, which she never knew that it was a lighthouse. Her hair flopped as the wind began to pick up and quickly she entered the lighthouse, her clothes were soaking wet and her hair was sticking against her cheek and neck. This was way uncomfortable for her and took them off, leaving her in only her under garments which consisted of women boxers and a tight sporting bra. Her tail shook as she got some water off of her and sniffing the place she began to wander inside. Her ears twitched everytime she heard a dripping sound or a ticking sound. Her eyes turned into slits as the inside was brightly lit, the place was warm and confy-- it almost felt like a home. As she walked up some stairs she listen to the pouring rain.

Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
.::Stormy Night::. Left_bar_bleue100/100.::Stormy Night::. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
.::Stormy Night::. Left_bar_bleue30/30.::Stormy Night::. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:25 am

I walk iin with differnet instruments and a few clones I start to play loudly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unQ-YHEq_3U
as I think no one is around
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:54 am

Shi was startled by the sudden music, she quickly scurry's away from the coming music. Her ears are pulled back as she holds onto her clothes. She hides behind some bars and in between some other instrument unknown to her. Her eyes widen as the shadows covered her. Her tail was still, her breathing slow and steady as she listen to the words of the song song by some familiar voice.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:59 am

I keep on singing as my hear is down and I'm wet but I dont affect to that
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:05 am

Shi listens carefully, her eyes narrow as she recognized the voice. She immediately began to dig in into her bag and placed a black baseball cap on. She also covered put on a thin yet black dress that would certainly cover her tail, her tail was now wrapped around her waist. Crawling out of her hidding area she decided to leave Ikasu alone and not interrupt him singing. Shi smile and turning towards the stair began to walk. She quickly arrived to the top and through a glass door she watched in awe as lighning covered the dark and gloomy sky. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:09 am

stops singing
thats enough for today I think
My clones poof and so do the instruments I walk over to the light house as I see Shinigami I wave to her
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:26 am

Shi blinks as her eyes were distracted by something moving, as she turned her head she smiled seeing Isaku waving at her she did the same and jumped by the sudden thunder. Her eyes were shut tightly as she sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:27 am

I walk inside
are you afraid?
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:33 am

Thunder roars, Shi squeaked and nodded at the same time as her body began to shake.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:35 am

I knell down beside you as I smile
Dont worry nothings going to happen to you
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:48 am

Shi trembled unable to say anything she wrapped her arms around her waist and buried her face into his chest. Her body quivered slightly as she tried to calm herself.
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:59 am

I take off your cap as I dont notice the ears as I sart to stroke your hair
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:51 pm

Shinigami not realizing her cap wasn't there began to purr, it was a reflex and she hadn't even realized what she was doing. However, her body stopped from shaking so it was a good sign. Her eyes were still closed as she heard the skies booming with thunder.The rain fell harder as the wind began to pick up more speed. Shi shivered, "I-I d-d-don't w-want to b-be h-here..." she stuttered out as she gripped onto his shirt. Her head went up when she heard a radio? It began to play
Back to top Go down
Ikasu
chunin
chunin
Ikasu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:56 pm

ok
I put your cap back on as I pick you up into my hands and flicker us away to your house
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-02

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0gsduLrfSU

Jumps up onto the top of the lighthouse, sits down and starts watching the rain with that stare of his...Teishu mutters to himself "I love the rain, the clean smell and the sound of water..." He sits there alone in the dark and watches the rain...thinking to himself.

OOC:(lol I can do it too)
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Shi comes back to the light house, her eyes search the place as the rain begins to fall on her. The thunder had passed, the only thing left was the soothing rain. She suddenly felt like dancing and within seconds she began to dance around in the rain with a grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Teishu watched from above as Shi danced in the rain...I know what would make her day, He closed his eyes and thought about the snow from the mountains. It began to snow all around shi as she now stood in a beautiful scene of soft falling snow and large crystals of clear ice that shimmered in a rising morning light. A refreshing chill washed against her as the snow crunched under her feet. She now stood in a ring of prismatic ice, snow falling all around glistening in a rising sun. Teishu opened his eyes and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:31 pm

Shi's eyes widen, "N-no way!" she mew her eyes glimmered with delight, a wide grin had crossed her face as she fell on the ground and began to make a snow angel. She giggled as snowflakes began to fall on her face, this was a marvelous sight. How much she wished her parents were alive....Shi whinced at the thought. "No...no more bad memories..." she told herself as she forced a smile and began to make a snow shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:37 pm

If I press this jutsu to the limits i bet I can make her see her deepest loved ones...Teishu bagan a trance, all my chakra into her...there. I dont know what her parents look like but her mind will fill in the blanks I just have to keep this up, *winces* as long as I can. Shi's family (mother and father) appear beside her and complement how much shes grown, and how proud they are of her.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:47 pm

Shi's eyes widen, "Papa? Mama?" she asked clear tears began to run down her face. "N-no....Mama!" she sobbed as her arms were wrapped around her 'mother' her heart rate quicken as she sobbed into her arms. "W-why did you leave us?...P-papa.....he..I..we needed you...." she continue to sobbed silently, her mother caressed her hair. "I'm sorry honey.." was all she could say, Shi whimpered. "Mama...at least you're here now..right?" her mother seemed to hesitate but nodded with that beautiful smile Shi always longed for. "OH, Mama! I-I met two boys...and one of them is very special!" she said, tears drying out replacing them with excitement. "He's not like other people neither....very sweet and friendly!" she giggled as she hugged her parents. "....I like being around him...makes me feel safe." she mumbled with a childish smile as she looks up at both of her loving parents.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:53 pm

Teishu bagan to tear *nearly loses focus*, dang it times up Shi sorry im out of chakra..."Her mother and father look at her with caring eyes, We have to go now but we are always with you in your heart, We'll meet again...bye" And they dissappear along with the whole scene, nothing left but a cool rain on a cloudy night. Teishu sighs, I need more training... and stares down at Shi. "Sorry Shi someday Ill make you a better illusion...i just wish it didnt have to be.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Shi stares in space, "Mama..no..this is a joke..right....Papa?" she stiffed a sobbed. "Don't go...." she whimpered as she kneel down, fast tears were running down her cheeks. "....I'm alone...aren't I?" she force a laugh, laying on the ground she stares at the sky with eyes filled with sorrow and hatred. "Why....why did they kill them....they were all I treasured...." her voice was bitter and cold, her eyes went pitch black as she sat up. "....How would thay have felt if I killed of their family..." she wondered, a frown crossed her face. Thoughts began to run through her head.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:04 pm

Teishu (very ungracefully having no energy) jumps down and walks toward Shi. Didnt you hear what they said? Your not alone they're in your heart, you can't kill a loved one, just make them go somewhere else (he puts his hand over his heart)
Its alitte different if you dont have family but the concept is the same...I think. treasure what you had, and have not what you lost Shi they came back to tell you that.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami
genin
genin
Shinigami

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:13 pm

Shi turned her head sharply to Teichu's direction, she studied him carefully. "How do you know my parents were here....?" she asked silently, not really in the greatest mood. Her ears were pulled back, once she had seen her parents disappeared once again, it had trigued her hatred over those who live in the mist village. "....." she was silent, her hand gripped on her kimono as she tried her best to repress the anger inside of her but it just didn't go away.
Back to top Go down
Gensou No Teishu
genin
genin
Gensou No Teishu

ninja profile
hp:
chakra:

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:19 pm

*sighs* You got me...I was watching you, and Im sorry Shi I only wanted to make your...I was...trying to give you what I've never had, you looked so happy when you saw them it made me happy, like I was seeing my parents too...it was selfish of me, he looks away not knowing exactly what to say. He whispers under his breath, Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Stormy Night::.   .::Stormy Night::. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::Stormy Night::.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next