naruto genaraitions of tommorow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
naruto genaraitions of tommorow

a new genaration of naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*sigh*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
*sigh* Left_bar_bleue100/100*sigh* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
*sigh* Left_bar_bleue30/30*sigh* Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

*sigh* Empty
PostSubject: *sigh*   *sigh* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:48 pm

Midnight, after a long day of training was utterly exhausted. He took off all his clothes, wrapped on a towel, put his clothes in the basket, and walked to the door. He folded the towel neatly and set it down near the hot spring. He dipped his toe in for a sec and quickly pulled it back. He then stepped into the hot spring slowly as to not burn himself. He kept going down until only his head was above the soothing water. "This is a nice place, I'm glad no one else is here." Midnight then slowly drifted towards the back of the hot springs and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Midnight
genin
genin
Midnight

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-11-21

ninja profile
hp:
*sigh* Left_bar_bleue100/100*sigh* Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
chakra:
*sigh* Left_bar_bleue30/30*sigh* Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

*sigh* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *sigh*   *sigh* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:40 pm

After a while he woke up..... "Ahhh! I must be burnt!" Midnight ran out of the hot springs barely grabbing his towel. He opened the door and grabbed his clothes within the basket. "At least no one else is here to see me like this." Midnight walked into his room and changed his clothes. He looked in the mirror and he was red like a lobster up so his neck. "This is the worst." "At least you kind of look like blood" Lucia said out of nowhere. "Ahh!" "Oh right...I sometimes forget about you, Lucia..." "What?! How could you? with all your dark thoughts I was pretty content though, so I didn't want to wake you" Lucia said with a grin. Midnight sighed. "oh, well, I guess I should get going...."
Back to top Go down

*sigh*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto genaraitions of tommorow :: role play :: boys hotsprings-
Jump to: